Monday, May 28, 2007

Just People

Kenya, Africa (July 2000)



The guy with the nice camera was our team leader on a trip 24 of of us took spending 8 days in Kenya and 8 days in Israel. It was one of the most amazing trips I have and will ever take. This shot is a personal favorite, because only when someone is taking a shot like they are can you catch such focus.


Targoviste, Romania (June 26, 2004)



This is just one of those "Emma faces" that you don't catch often :)

Lunca Bradului, Romania (August, 2004)



Parallel shot of the guys and the tress.

New York City, New York (January, 2007)




I didn't take this shot but I had to include it because I just like it so much. It carries so much character with it. Our first day in the city we had no choice but to get the messy hot dog on the corner.

Razvad, Romania (August, 2005)



Working on a backhouse with my 3rd year of interns. Caught one sleepin' on the job and thought I'd take advantage of the shot before scolding him :)










No comments: